"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Rest Day

Fri, 20 Jul 2007 17:34
Rest Day
Today is a rest day in the training so since I started the blog midway into this journey here is a summary of what I have done so far:

Jenny Craig Summary:

Starting weight: 154.2
Current Weight: 141.2
Total wt. lost: 13 lbs

Weight loss Goals:

My goal weight is 130 lbs. I see other girls my height whose goal weight is 120 (or below. Yikes!) but I know I cannot maintain that weight. My true goal is to stay in the 130's. I don't want to have to get as big and as unhappy as I was this spring in order to take control again, but I am a round girl, and I am ok being a little round.

Team in Training Summary:

I started running again this April after a long hiatus due to sloth and apathy.

Total miles logged since April: 121.5 miles
Longest continuous run since April: 10 miles (done 7/16)
Overall Ave. Pace (minutes/mile): a blistering 13' 30"

Training Goals:
  • Mileage: 22 continuous run miles before Nike Woman's Marathon in October
  • Pace: Don't care! As long as I keep running!
  • Body: Be injury free! (and maybe not jiggle so much when I run )

No comments: