Not I. There is always time to be fabulous!
I may be a day late and a dollar short, but I am finally getting it done.
I was tagged by the lovely Southbay Girl, the vivacious AKAAlice, and the unstoppable Iron "GeekGirl" Misty.
The rules are to list 5 things I am currently addicted to.
1. Running: If you told me even two years ago that I would type such a thing I would have laughed until I coughed up a partially chewed Twinkie.
2. Coffee: This isn't so much an addiction as a physiologic need. I am not a coffee snob. I prefer good coffee, but I will drink anything resembling coffee. I am like your crazy ass aunt Ida, I will heat up yesterday's coffee if there is no other option. Back in the 'broke ass' days, I have reused coffee grinds. More than once. As I have said, it is a need not a want.
3. Logging my workouts on BuckeyeOutdoors.com I will still be panting from my run, but I will fire up the computer to log my miles and time. The letters and numbers are coming off my keyboard from my sweating fingers furiously typing. I know, I know it is not very 'Zen running' or 'exercise for the pure joy of exercise', but I like to see the numbers. Sue me.
4. Talking to or for animals I see on the trail: It regularly embarrasses my LA Run Buddy, but I am incapable of not saying something when I see dogs/feral cats/birds/squirrels/etc. on the trail. She does, however, prefer I talk to them, as in "Hi short stuff!" when I see a little dachshund trot by, but when I talk for the roly poly pug I see on the bike trail and say things like "I am short and fat! Look how cute I am!" it will cause her to dive in the bushes to avoid being seen with me.
5. Really, really bad reality TV: Possibly redundant. Is there really good, or even partially bad reality TV?
Here are the shows that I know the time and airing of and WILL try to adjust my schedule to be home to watch:
DietTribe (New show on Lifetime. I LOVE it! Season finale 10pm on Monday! Sad that I know that.)
Celebrity Fit Club (Has beens that have gotten fat and are now being forced to exercsie by an ex-marine?! You CAN NOT buy that type of entertainment! I am anxiously awaiting the new season)
Celebrity Rehab (The level to which this show makes me happy is wrong. Just wrong. In 'my circle' this is WAY uncool, but I can't help myself ) and the current spin off Sober House (Can you fucking believe there was a spin off?! Double the awesomeness!)
In the interest in total disclosure I will include a partial list of the moronic shows I have watched at least 3 full episodes of and will watch if I come across flipping channels:
The Real Housewives of Orange County (It makes me feel smart and deep. Although I am certain Jessica Simpson watches it for the same reason)
Miami Ink (I tune into be routinely amazed/horrified/amused by what idiots will have permanently drawn on large, visible parts of their body. I actually like tattoos, but DA-AAMN some of that shit is WAY ugly)
LA Ink (Same reason as above except, I think the girl is hotter than the guys of Miami Ink)
And drum roll..... the coup de grâce...
Confessions of a Teen Idol (I know you were wondering who the hell watches this shit. Your kids' high school biology teacher, that's who. Reassuring for the future of America, no?)