"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday

Today
Not much nicer yet. Hopefully soon.

Exercise
Treadmill Run (48:50)
run 5 miles (9:46 min/mile pace)
HR monitor: Total calories burned (525 cal)

Although I was very happy with my pace, my asthma was acting up. I think I am fighting off a small cold, but any respiratory inflammation goes straight to my chest and triggers my asthma. I had a hard time on the run and a hard time recovering from the run.


Food

Breakfast
English muffin & jam (155 cal)
Snack
JC French Toast (250 cal)
Lunch
Power Bar (pre-run)/ banana (post run) (260 cal)
Snack(s)
Yogurt & 1/4 c. cereal (150 cal)
Dinner
Red Robin: Chicken Caesar Wrap/side salad/diet coke (500 cal)
Snack
JC Cheese curls/JC Chocolate cake (300 cal)

Total calories in: 1615 cal
Total calories burned from exercise: 525 cal

No comments: