"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday, whoa.


Today
Whoa, I am a little tired today. My legs feel pretty good, but I just feel tired. I am glad it is a rest day. My run buddy helped me with my iPod so that I will have good run music for Saturday's run. I am more than a little freaked out about a 13 miles run with serious hills. I have a little camera pouch so I am going to take my camera and try to get some pictures.


Exercise
Rest day. Thank God!
HR monitor: Total calories burned (0 cal)

Food
Breakfast
English muffin & jam/coffee (155 cal)
Snack(s)
granola bar/JC French toast/coffee (had to eat a granola bar during class before my low blood sugar resulted in the death and dismemberment of several teenagers. The Board of Education and the state of California frown on that.) (375 cal)
Lunch
JC Cheesy Enchilada (260 cal)
Snack(s)
Sushi w/ friend: Golden Bell Roll/Tamago (Ok,enough, time to reign it in.) (700 cal)
Dinner
JC Turkey Dinner/sl. wheat bread w/ margarine (380 cal)
Snack
Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal (150 cal)

Total calories in: 1920 cal (Lordy. Hormone munchies combined with zero self control)
Total calories burned from exercise: 0 cal

No comments: