"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sunday Report

My buddy (fellow RBR girl) was up from LA and stayed with me last night, so we got up early and went to the gym this morning.

Exercise

Treadmill (31 min 35 sec)
Run 3 miles (10:31 min/mile)

Strength Class (60 minutes)
Whoa! The regular instructor is back and crazier than ever. Even my friend from LA (she went to the gym w/ me), who does these types of classes all the time, said it was REALLY HARD.

Food Log for Sunday

Breakfast
JC French Toast w/ 1/2 banana
coffee
Snack
apple
Lunch
Oatmeal w/ 1/2 banana/Toast (dry) w/ jam
Snack
yogurt w/ 1/4 cereal
Dinner
JC Chicken Carbonara/salad w/ JC dressing/bread w/margarine
Snack
JC Lemon Cake




1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm unable to comment on your other blog (I tried twice and just sent you an email on it). Of course it deleted all comments I'd typed. *sigh*

Anyway, in a nutshell, please know how proud I am of you. And the fact that you're not just saying, "Okay, I reached my weight loss goal, I'm done." is a big deal. You have no idea how many people you're motivating and will continue to motivate (like me, for example - LOL).

Keep up the great work and LOL @ the part about eating veggies.

Proud of ya as always,

~ Tracy