"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Check in






This sums up how I feel today. I don't have much to say. Not feeling particularly perky or chatty.









Exercise
None. Rest day

Food Log
Breakfast
(1) English muffin/1/2 c.cottage cheese/coffee (2) JC French Toast + banana/coffee
Snack
Nutri-grain bar/coffee/apple
Lunch
Blueberry bagel w/ light cream cheese (student bought it for me! Always right after talk bad about them they do something nice, just to make me feel like an ass!)
Snack(s)
3 small cookies at Faculty Holiday Party (It is what I planned and I stuck to the plan)
Dinner
Out to Sushi/Golden Bell Roll/Tamago/Cold Tofu appetizer
Snack
Yogurt w/ 1/4 c. cereal

No comments: