"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Run Today

Wed, 17 Oct 2007 00:39
Run today

I tried a little practice run today to see how my knee felt. It didn't go well. Back to ice and rest.. Not looking good for Sunday. Tonight I went to the Send Off party that Team in Training was doing even though I didn't want to at all.

I don't even feel like going to the Expotique to pick up my packet or shop or anything. Why buy merchandise for an event I probably can't finish? I am going to go to bed and hopefully feel better tomorrow. Sorry to be a bummer.

No comments: