"...In the end, people either have excuses or experiences; reasons or results; buts or
brilliance. They either have what they wanted or they have a detailed list of all the rational reasons why not."

~ Anonymous
(taken from Matt Erbele's, It Takes Time to Get Good)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thank you!!

Sat, 25 Aug 2007 00:39
Thank you!!

I want to start by expressing my eternal gratitude to you for your kindness and support through my loss of Winston.

We just got back from Carmel and it was a great get-away. I am really surprised that I actually went. I never do that. I always tell my hubby I am too busy and send him by himself (great wife, huh?) this time I said “yes” and we had a fantastic time. I ate relatively well. I made good choices, but restaurants’ portions are too big and I have no self-control. I try to push some of it off on my husband, but I still eat more than I should. We took my dog to Carmel Beach. They allow dogs off leash there and she LOVES it! She runs until she can barely move.

I did have one realization when we were out. For years I have eaten as much as my husband. Bite for bite, meal for meal. I am not sure why I thought I could routinely eat as much as a 200 lb man and not gain weight! Hmmm…

I had my WI today and I was down 0.4. I would have liked more since I was up 0.4 last week, but I'll take it.

I have to get off to bed because I have this crazy goal to run 16 miles tomorrow! Holy Cow! That is just absurd!

No comments: